Sales Executive (Lift & Escalator) — Updated 11/08/2022
We are a vibrant and dynamic Company which envisions to be the top achieving Company in the industry by providing the best solutions to Customers and solving Customer problems through problem solving and brainstorming.
If you would like to join us, we need talents who are cheerful, takes initiative and possess strong integrity, who likes to meet new people and are able to contribute by fulfilling clients’ needs, join us.
- Develop and maintain new Elevator client accounts and/or Main contractor
- Develop Elevator business and maintain regular sales calls/ties with existing clients
- Provide effective customer presentations, with an accurate price and technically correct.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and company needs.
- Analysing costs and sales.
- Prepare Tender & Liaise with Sales/Tender Team before submission
- Obtain PO/Contract from Customer by agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Coordinating and Manage Sales Projects.
- Develop product knowledge, competitor’s products, and market awareness.
- Any other task as assigned by Management
- Assist in Project Management
• Dip / Deg in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Min 3-5 years sales experience in CCTV/Door Access/Security System related industries.
• Possessing a car is an added advantage.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related studies
- Electrical/Mechanical knowledge will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and result orientated
- Positive attitude, with customer-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Class 3 driving licence is a must. Possession of vehicle will be advantageous.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• Basic + Commission + Attractive Bonus
• Location: KAKI BUKIT
• Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Alternate Saturday)
Resumes please INCLUDE:
• Personal particulars with recent photograph
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• All reasons for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period