Project Manager/ Project Engineer (Security Management Systems) — Updated 11/08/2022
If you are a cheerful, initiative and strong integrity person who likes to meet new people and are able to contribute by fulfilling clients’ needs, join us.
• In depth experience in the management and planning of installation works within the Access Control, CCTV and Intruder product sectors
• Full understanding and appreciation of sub contract documentation and risk assessment/method statements
• You must be a commercially aware forward thinking individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Detail conscious you will have experience of managing internal and external teams
• Proven track record of operational management of complex integrated security system
• Quality work in terms of planning and organizing, directing, coordinating and resource utilization.
• Demonstrates high ability to solve complex, difficult and intractable problems and delivers solutions that have a positive, far-reaching and comprehensive organizational impact that influences future events and decisions.
• Excellent team leadership, customer-focused and adept to customer service excellence.
• Work ethics and values.
• Dip / Deg in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Min 3-5 years experience in Security/CCTV and related industries.
• Possessing a car is an added advantage.
• Location: KAKI BUKIT
• Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Alternate Saturday)
Resumes please INCLUDE:
• Personal particulars with recent photograph
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• All reasons for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period